Real Estate Training Institute Mississippi
Post Real Estate Broker License Educational Requirements
For Mississippi Real Estate Brokers
*RETI Alumni call for student discount
30 Credit hours
You are required to take 30 hours of Post Real Estate Broker license education within one year of passing your Broker’s exam.
You can only take 8 hours a day of courses. This course must take you at least 3 to 4 days.
When you have completed the self scoring exams, please call RETI for your certificate.
The following are the required courses:
1. Managing Escrow Accounts
2. Inter Office Confidentiality
3. Broker Responsibilities of Licensees
b. Office Policies and Procedures
4. Broker Agreements with Licensees and Assistants
5. Mississippi Real Estate Commission Required Forms
6. Real Estate License Law
7. Electives (6 hours) Managing Agents, Recruiting, Retention, Budgets
Those who choose not to register in advance should determine before attending if any changes have been made in the schedule.